I am uncertain what went wrong, but I had tried to put my Gmail in my
outlook and know now google does not like that for security reasons.

But since removing it, not sure I accidently hit something more, but my main
Comcast email does not show in my accounts in order to remove, when I was
trying to run repairs it would come up as a different Comcast I have in my
accounts. I added  my email all over, and now it shows a
tcsnelling1@comcast.. And the old one is still sitting at the top of my
screen.

I ran a repair on the entire outlook system as well.. any ideas, will I need
to remove the program entirely and  reload? Problem is I do not have a CD on
here, and not sure of the process or what is needed to  redo this.

Much appreciation for help.

Tamera