From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 8:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Setting up a hotkey for a document?

Hi List, Some time ago someone sent me the following wonderful instructions
for setting up a hotkey for bringing up a program.  However now, I wish to
be able to do this with some specific documents.

>From these, can you tell me where I can indacate I want a specific Word
document?

Vicky

Setting up a Hot Key

To set up a hot key, go to the Desk Top,

I Arrowed to the program for which I wanted to make a Hot Key,

Press Alt plus Enter, to the Properties, dialog box,

Type the first letter of the program that you want the hot key to start, you
may need to do this more than once to reach the program you want,

If it says that you are at, " Shortcut page in a target edit field, you are
ready to continue, but if not, Control Tab, until you hear, Shortcut page in
a target edit field,

To get to the correct Eddit Field, press the Tab key twice,

Type the letter of the hot key,

Confirm you have what you want with, Insert Tab,

Confirm that you are setting to start or Run a program with, Tab,

If I had wanted it to do something else, such as, Maximize, Down Arrow,
until you hear what you want,

Now, finish this by pressing Tab until you hear the OKay button and press
the space Bar and then Enter.