Hi friends, How can I know when the download process is complete

On 5/8/2015 4:01 AM, Mario wrote:
Mike, thumbs up.

On 5/7/2015 6:00 PM, Michael B. wrote:
Hi Mario,

Below are steps I saved from another list.  hopefully they will get you
going.

From: Carlos
I believe by default they are saved in the folder
\Users\<UserName>\Videos
The steps below are general usage instructions I wrote for Freemake Video Downloader. Since I'm feeling too lazy to extract the relevant text, read
through them and you will see how you can change the default download
folder.

1. Copy the URL from the address bar while a YouTube page is open. Note, the program supports several other sites in addition to YouTube. I don't remember the entire list of supported websites, but feel free to experiment.
2. Paste it into the main window of the program with Control+V. The URL
will be added to the list for processing.
3. Tab a few times and you will see several radio buttons. If you just want
to download the video without converting it, make sure that the
"Only download"
radio button is checked. If you want to download and also convert the video
to another format like MP3, make sure that the
"Convert to"
radio button is checked.
4. If you chose the
"Only download"
radio button, you can skip this step. If you chose to convert the file, tab
once more after checking the
"Convert to"
radio button.  You will wind up in a combo box that lists the available
formats.  Select the format to which you want the video to be converted.
MP3 for example.
5. Tab a few more times and you will find a button that is not properly
labeled, but which simply says
"..."
This is a browse button. You can use it to select the folder where files
will be downloaded.  By default, it will save files in the
"My Videos"
folder.
"My Videos"
is only the virtual name for this folder. The actual path to this folder is
\Users\UserName\Videos
In either case, you can use the button labeled
"..."
to change it. It will remember the folder you selected between sessions and
continue to use that folder until you change it again.
6. Tab once more and you will find a button labeled either
"Download"
or
"Download and convert"
depending on whether you chose to just download or convert the file in the
previous steps.  Select this button and it will begin downloading and
possibly converting the file.
   Carlos

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.