Hi.
Lol, I should see if I can write an application to delete those outright. Just run it and you'd get an ok button with a message saying explorer most recently used items list cleared successfully

Hahaha, who wants to buy it? I don't think I'd charge much for it, maybe something like 10 dollars? Hahahaha, just kidding it would be free.

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable
On 5/7/2015 8:32 PM, Michael B. wrote:
Howdy Rick,

So, now there are 4 ways to access Taskbar & Start Menu properties!  LOL
LOL  Heck, there are probably a couple of more ways to do it if someone
wanted to play around a little.  Entering Taskbar into the search field
didn't even cross my mind since I rarely use the search field in the start
menu.  Thanks for giving the additional access tip.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGoDodgersBarstool.

----- Original Message -----
From: Rick Justice
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Run Dialog, Clearing It Manually Steps Redone

Hi Mike,
Here is another for Win7,
Press the Windows key to open the start menu, and then type Taskbar in the
search box and hit enter.
On my system, I only had to type "taskb", to get it to pop up in the list.
This will put you into the properties as well, and then your instructions
pick it up from there.
Thanks for providing these instructions to the list!

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Everything must be learned, but some things just can't be taught!"