Hi.
Sure, find the amazon.com shortcut you placed on the desktop. Press alt+enter while focused on the shortcut. You should be asked an edit box that says something along the lines of "target" or perhaps "type the location you want this shortcut to point to". Type into this box (replacing the existing incorrect contents), "http://amazon.com/access"; and press enter.

Good luck!

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable