To read a web address character by character, press F6 to focus on the address bar of the web page , then press the home key to move to the beginning of the address, and then use the right arrow key to read the address character by character. HTH.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky Vaughan" <vrvaugha...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 10:00 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Reading web page address?

Hi List, I’m using Jaws 16x on windows 7 and internet explorer. What I am wondering is, when I am on a web page and I want to right down the address, do you know of a way I can read it Character by character?

I am not wanting to save the  page, just jot it down.

I know I can use Insert plus A to have it read out, but that’s all in a bunch and not able to read character by character.

Thanks very much for any info! Vicky