Hello Mohib,

 I believe the setting you want is in Control Panel. I'm running
Windows 7/64-Bit, but depending on what operating system/configuration
you have, the procedure may be slightly different. Here's how I do
this.

First, press the Windows start menu button and start typing Control
Panel into the search box. When this pops up, press enter and then the
letter F until you hear Jaws say, "Folder Options." From there, press
enter again. You will be on the General tab, so press control tab
until you hear something like "View Page." At this point, you can
press tab to enter a tree view which controls how much information is
displayed about Files/Icons. Hit the down arrow key until you hear
something like "Hide Extensions for Known File Types." If this is
On, press the Space bar to turn it off, tab to the OK button, and
press enter. Now, you should hear both the name of a file and the
extension as you described. I hope this helps.

Nicholas