From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Joeylamperis
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 7:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws question for you for organizational purposes

Hi list

I have to bring up a topic about jaws and small business use I have major
concerns about your programs listed here that are and are not accessible
with jaws because users are using them first of all why don't you post all
your programs on your website based on the fact that you have had experience
with these programs that are accessible and not accessible with  Jaws also
does the department of rehabilitation services approve of using these
programs or not  because I would never do anything to make my computer crash
your list member Joseph Lamperis Sent from my iPhone For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: