It is reported to have a combination of features from both Windows 7 and 8. The Start Menu will be back, but something like the Start Screen will also be there too. Hopefully most of the apps will be mor accessible.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: randy tijerina
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] what should I do about windows 10?

I'm using windows 7 home.....is it similar to this programme?
It won't be available until July 29. I don't know how well it would work with Jaws 16, you'd probably be better off to cool your jets until Jaws comes out with Jaws 17. It's a free upgrade for a year so you don't have to be in a big rush to get it.