Hello, again.

As some of you may recall, I have successfully used the free vbersion of
Malwarebytes to get rid of some annoying malware that appeared on my main
home windows 7 computer a few weeks ago.

The free version is apparently about ready to expire, which means I'm going
to have to decide whether to purchase it for more permanent use.

Does anyone know what the purchase price is?  Also, if you purchase it for
use on one computer, can you use it on another, or must a separate license
be purchased for each individual computer?

If continuing to use Malwarebytes proves to be too expensive, I may consider
switching to something like adwCleaner.

Thanks for any advice.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

---