Bob, what Virus program do you recommend, is it Vipre?

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Edenhofer" <bob.edenho...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 6:46 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] McAfee!

Well then! Jim? then I’ll politely ask you to please send me an email off the list, and tell me step by step, how to run it! because when I tried tabbing around in their, it wasn’t accessible whatsoever! and second of all, I do volunteer work for Freedom scientific, I’m a jaws public beta tester, and I’m buddy buddies, with everyone at the company! I’ve been to the company back in 2011, when I went to Florida to visit Dad! Dad lives about 2 hours from saint petersburg florida! and I listen to a training demonstration from freedom scientific on antivirus software, and McAfee, was one of them! and they said it was not accessible! so I believe them! so I won’t push McAfee on dacia, or any of my blind friends on this list whatsoever! including my friend Bob Heiser from greenbay wisconsin! I use Vipre, and that’s what I’m happy with! I don’t recommend AVG, McAfee, or Avast to any of my blind friends on this list, and I’ll deffinitly stick up for these indaviduals that don’t want McAfee! so how do you navagate around the interface, do you have to use the jaws cursor?