From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Bob Edenhofer
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 5:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [JAWS-Users] In deed!

In deed! I do not like it when people on this list, try to push McAfee down
people’s throat, my goal is to help people, and make friends on here! McAfee
doesn’t work for me, because when I bought my brand new machine last year, my
brother Jason helped me uninstall it, because it’s not accessible! and I don’t
care what some of the indaviduals say about it, because I had experience with
it myself, not only that, I’ve listen to a training on antivirus     software
from the training department at freedom scientific, and they also said that
McAfee isn’t accessible either! so yes in deed! I recommend vipre!