Hi all using Thunderbird 38.0.1
This morning this new version of Thunderbird down loaded and installed but when it did it disabled my plug ins and I had to reactivate them.
did this happen to anybody else?
to reactivate my plug ins I had to change the never activate to always activate by using my arrow keys. now my second question is when I arrow down to always activate is that all I have to do ?
is their any okay button that I have to press to save changes.
or do you just leave it that way
can someone explain how to accomplish this.
thanks in advance