It is now but not when I needed an algebra tutorial way back a long long time ago. Smile.

On 6/18/2015 8:47 AM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:
An algebra tutorial no less--boy, does that bring back memories.  Ain't
technology grand!

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Stan Bobbitt
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A very good informational web site many of you
shouldcheck out including myself.

These are great! Thanks David!
Stan B
-----Original Message-----
From: David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 1:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
shouldcheck out including myself.

Something the wife sent to me today, for your listening and learning
pleasure:

Here is the link for the instructional video website, absolutely free.

http://www.gcflearnfree.org/
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/technology
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/office

ALL TOPICS:
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/topics

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a
simpler system that worked perfectly.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
luc...@ct.metrocast.net