From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of TheHangMan
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How To Get To Main Navigation On A Web Page Via
Work Laptop

Hi,
Try this below:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Surfs-Up/_Surfs_Up_Start_Here.htm

Any help navigating should be here.

                                Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 12:15 PM
To: Jaws users list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How To Get To Main Navigation On A Web Page Via Work
Laptop

Hi,  folks.

Ok, so, I'm having a  major senior moment here.

On my home Windows 7 PC using Jaws 14, I find that I can most consistently
get to the main texxt on a web page by using the Jaws key followed by enter.

I can't seem to do this on my Windows 7 work laptop using Jaws 16.

I guess my problem is determining where the Jaws key is on the laptop.  I
have tried using the insert key on the main laptop keyboard, but with only
limited success.

What am I missing??

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan