Does ctrl+enter do anything for you?

-----Original Message----- From: DJ Reese Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:40 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] The Qube not sending out tweets
Hi list:

I am having a very interesting problem here with the Qube. I am receiving my tweets however, unable to send them out. Anyone else have this problem and what is the fix? Thanks!

DJ Reese

Listen:
http://tunein.com/radio/Peachtree-Radio-FM-s198932/
Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the Android, Apple and Black berry app stores today. Peachtree Radio FM. where some listen to remember and some listen to forget. www.peachtreeradiofm.com