I have heard that from other JAWS users, but I started getting that strange JAWS message back about 2 updates ago; it is all within JAWS 16 though.

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 1:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new jaws and wlm

I never saw it before this update

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Ford
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 3:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

That strange message when tabbing through WLM is not new, it has been that
way for at least the last two updates.  I have learned to just ignore it.

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 11:42 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] new jaws and wlm

Interesting, I just installed the update and something in windows live mail
is messed up.
In a new message the to, cc, bcc and subject fields work normally
When I tab into the message area a bazaar message is read
file : c:\    users\owner\    apdata\local\temp\...

---
Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R