Hi all,

The Vocalizer Expressive pitch now defaults to 100% and you can no
 longer increase it. Go to the voices sub menu, and then find the
"voice adjust" combo box, and choose any of the cursors to adjust the
pitch of that particular cursor, and you will see what I mean. Just
wondered if any of you, or even maybe one of the people from FS who is
on the list, know if this is the new behavior for this synthesizer, or
 could this be a possible issue? I just wondered, because you can still
 increase the pitch, but only if you are using the Eloquence synthesizer.

 Thanks,

 Josh