If control r works, does anyone know if there are other key combinations that will perform useful navigation commands?

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2015 1:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] You tube controls

Speaking of the j, k, and l commands, I discovered by accident on Youtube
that Control R will replay a song. Maybe all of you knew that, but I was
happy to find that one.

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford.

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Behler" <tombeh...@gmail.com>