From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of George Martinez CPA
Sent: July-08-15 9:38 AM
To: JAWS USERS
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Excel entering text narrative that crosses columns

I am using Excel 2013.
I am formatting and making "pretty" a budget proposal for a blind friend
using the little bit of vision I have.
The budget uses Columns A through G.
He wants to place a "Budget Narrative" at the bottom.
I have entered his narrative.  If I manually spread it across columns A thru
G it takes up 5 rows but it is pretty ragged on the right side.
I seem to remember there is a way to enter text like that that crosses
numerous columns and rows and have Excel display it and even justify it
within that area?
Has anyone used this function and could help me out?
Thanks,
George