I don't think threat track is doing anything more on 2015.  go with 2014.
in a couple of months 2016 should be out and hopefully jaws friendly!

-----Original Message----- From: Liuda Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 6:29 PM To: Jaws Users Subject: [JAWS-Users] Vipre
Hi.  My Vipre apparently ran out.  I will deal with them early Monday
morning.  Now, my problem is to know if I still need to be sure to try to
keep the 2014 or if the 2015 has been made JAWS friendly by now?  I am not
extremely savvy when it comes to using and configuring antivirus programs.
Should I be getting the whole antispyware suite or just the anti-virus for
best results? I need the best protection possible.
It seems to me that Vipre Tech Support should be able to make sure all is
configured okay.  Any advice or suggestions about this adventure would be
greatly appreciated.