Me and trish are sorry for refering to the sighted indaviduals as sighties! and
Dave Carlson, you’re darn right! because I had sighted people help me when I
had to reformat one of my machines and reinstall my operating system as well!
so on that note, maybe someone offended Trish at her meetting? that? I don’t
know! but I will say this much, and then I’m ending this thread! I wrote Mr.
Justice an appology off list, and he didn’t take it personally, and he wasn’t
offended himself, but I was encouraged to appologize to anyone on the list who
was offended! so all right! I appologize, because my goal is to make friends on
this list, and help people as well! I’ve made a few friends on here as well.
        So on that note it’s over! Trish and I made a mistake? so now were
moving forward, case is shut down! let’s get back to business and utilize this
list for the purpose that it’s suppose to be used for! and lenny? I just
thought I’d tell you about another free virus removal tool, called sophos virus
removal tool!
        it removes viruses, trojans, and all kinds of threats if your antivirus
software can’t!