That's Windows7. You'll also notice that My Computer is just Computer. (There is inother folder actually known as My Documents, at least on the hard drive of mine.)

-----Original Message----- From: Trish
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 1:53 PM
To: Jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] My Documents

Am I loosing my mind here or what?

When I open my Trish folder on the desktop, and go to what I know used to say, "my documents" now is only saying, "documents" when did this change?

My stuff is there in the folder, but why is it not showing as "my documents?"

This is for OS/7, Jaws 16, it's not a jaws problem here, just need to know why this shows this way, and how to fix it if possible?

Thanks,

Trish