From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of dan
Sent: 18 July 2015 09:37
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws license for my computer

hi,

general question about jaws hone license. what ar the ristrictions. how many
pcs can you use the same key on and what happens if you format the pc?

> On 18 Jul 2015, at 00:49, TheHangMan <jorgethehang...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Petras,
> As you know California is  3 hour behind us here on the east coast states.
>
> So, if you call at 5 am, in florida is 8 am.
>
> Good Luck and nice of you to attend the NFB.
>
>                               Jorge

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere