They're all there in my version of Office 2010 Home and Student edition. -----Original Message----- From: Rose Combs Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 6:43 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Protected Mode
What version of Word are you using?  I don't have all those boxes in trust
center in 2010.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B.
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2015 4:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Protected Mode

Hi Deb,

Try the following:

It is possible to completely turn off Protected View, so that you do not
need to turn it off on a per document basis.  To permanently disable
Protected View, perform the following steps:

1.    Press Alt-F to open the File button
2.    Press T to open Options
3.    Down Arrow to Trust Center
4.    Press Alt-T to activate the Trust Center Settings button
5.    Down Arrow to Protected View
6. Tab to the Enable Protected View for files originating from the Internet check box
7.    Press Space to uncheck the box
8. Tab to the Enable Protected View for files located in potentially unsafe locations check box
9.    Press Space to uncheck the box
10.    Tab to the Enable Protected View for Outlook attachments check box
11.    Press Space to uncheck the box
12.    Tab to the OK button
13.    Press Enter and the Trust Center dialog will close
14.    Tab to the OK button
15.    Press Enter and the Word Options dialog will close

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!