To all list members,
David Ferrin , our list owner, is currently off-list
and will remain so for an undetermined period of time as of yet.
He is fine, and attending to family business, and wishes not to have any
e-mail at this time.
In his absence, Bob and I will be monitoring the list
and the list owner mail.

So, in accordance with his wishes, please do not send him messages
concerning  the list, or asking for help.
I am sure that he will make us all aware of his return. (smile)
Please do not respond to this message on list, direct any comments to Bob
and myself.
Thank you,

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com