Hello list,

Earlier this week, I grabbed a Windows 8.1 tower at a really good deal. I’m
waiting until the weekend to set it up, but wanted to ask those who may have
already had some experience with both versions of Office. Is there any
discernable advantage to using the Office 2013 cloud version offered through
the Office 365 Small Business plan or the standard disk instalation with
Office 2010? I’ve got a 2010 package with one system install available to me
and am not quite sure if I should go ahead and load this version on to my
new system or if I should simply run the more recent 2013 cloud downloaded
version. This machine would be for my business anyway, so it’s not like I
have any plans on discontinuing my Office 365 subscription any time soon
either.

I’ll be  using the latest Jaws 16and for the time being sticking with
Windows 8.1 until Windows 10 gets its first few bug fixing related updates.
If there are any differences in Jaws performance or accessibility issues
that may favor one version of Office over the other, I’d appreciate any
feedback.

Thanks,

Cristobal