all I wanted to know!

-----Original Message----- From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] win 10 free upgrade

I see in notification message get window 10. I am not even going to install
it or do anything until Spring of next year. By them, window 10 be more
stable and jaws 17 will be better in dealing with 10. Also hope by them, the
email that comes with 10 along with the browser be accessible to jaws 17.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin