Congratulations on reserving your free upgrade to Windows 10
----- Original Message -----
From: Trish
To: Jaws-users-list
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:08 PM
Subject: Fw: Congratulations on reserving your free upgrade to Windows 10

    proof it still is available!

----- Original Message -----
From: Windows
To: patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:03 PM

        View as a webpage

              Thanks for reserving your free upgrade
                      Home | Why Windows | Latest Devices | Windows 10

              Congratulations on reserving Windows 10

              What’s next?

            We want to give every customer a great upgrade experience, so we’re
rolling it out in an organized way to manage high demand and to make sure that
the upgrade is right for your device.

            When Windows 10 is ready for your device, it will download in the
background. You’ll then get a notification in the coming days or weeks, to
schedule your upgrade right away or at another time that is convenient for you.

            If you have any more questions, check out the upgrade FAQ.

                  Read the FAQ

              What’s in the “Get Windows 10” app?

              You’ve just reserved your free upgrade using the “Get Windows 10”
app. You can also use the app to confirm the reservation, check to see if your
device is compatible with Windows 10, and un-reserve if you wish to cancel your
reservation prior to your Windows 10 upgrade. If you want to return to the app,
just click the Windows logo in the taskbar.

              Windows 10 is full of great features

            In addition to features you may have heard about such as Cortana*
and Microsoft Edge, our new web browser, Windows 10 contains lots of other
exciting tools to help you do great things.

                  Learn more

              Windows is for people who do

            Windows is about helping people do great things, so we created a
series of videos to show the innovative ways individuals use Windows to realize
their potential. These include Mikaila, a young girl working to save the bees,
and Kyle, who creates motion capture animations. Doing is part of their DNA,
and Windows gives them the tools they need to follow their passion.

                  Watch the videos

              More ways to keep up with Windows 10

            Want to get periodic emails about Windows 10? If you checked the
box to receive emails when you reserved your free upgrade, you’re already
signed up. If not, sign up here. You can also keep up with all things Windows
10 on our Social channels, as well as the Windows Blog.

            Like us on Facebook

            Follow us on Twitter

            See us on Pinterest

            Watch us on YouTube

              Windows Offer Details
            Yes, free! This upgrade offer is for a full version of Windows 10,
not a trial. 3GB download required; standard data rates apply. To take
advantage of this free offer, you must upgrade to Windows 10 within one year of
availability. Once you upgrade, you have Windows 10 for free on that device.

            Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and
Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. Some hardware/software
requirements apply and feature availability may vary by device and market. The
availability of Windows 10 upgrade for Windows Phone 8.1 devices may vary by
OEM, mobile operator or carrier. Devices must be connected to the internet and
have Windows Update enabled. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required.
Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and
Windows RT/RT 8.1. Active Software Assurance customers in volume licensing have
the benefit to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise offerings outside of this
offer. To check for compatibility and other important installation information,
visit your device manufacturer’s website and the Windows 10 Specifications
page. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates. Security and
features are kept automatically up-to-date which is always enabled.

            *Not available in all markets.

            Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy
Statement.
              Microsoft Corporation
            One Microsoft Way
            Redmond, WA 98052 USA