Hi,
Like I said the url found on the forum page which was the last referenced link in my email is still working for me. Don't know what to tell you but that google did lead me to it somehow and for that I'm glad. I give up now (smile).
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Michael B.
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 1:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] KB3035583 crucial for Update to Window's 10

Hi Robin,

I checked the URL to make sure it didn't wrap, but the shortened URL didn't
work either & I got this message:

HTTP Error - Page cannot be displayed

HTTP - 404 Page Not Found

Sorry, the page cannot be displayed.

The destination page for the TinyURL you visited appears to have been
removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.          The
destination
URL that seemed to produce a 404 Page Not Found error is:
http://download.windowsupdate.com/d/...d1c4bf5812.msu

Suggested results:

Windows Driver Download
Optimized Drivers Available. (Download) Microsoft Updates
Sponsored by:
www.DriverSupport.com

"Windows Update"
Repair Windows Update in 2mins. Free Download. 100% Guaranteed.
Sponsored by:
Windows Update.tune-up.org

Free Driver Updates
For Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista.  Installs in Seconds.
Sponsored by:
winzipsystemtools.com

Windows Update Fix©
Repair Windows Update in 2 mins. Free Download. 100% Guaranteed.
Sponsored by:
repairtool.net/Microsoft

Windows Update Fix©
"Recommended" Windows Update Fix. Free Download. 100% Guaranteed.
Sponsored by:
error-tool.com/Microsoft

SEARCH:

explore with Yahoo

TinyURL.com

About this Page
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

----- Original Message ----- From: Robin Frost