From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John R Vaughn
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2015 4:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook question-reading headers

Pinky,
from within and open outlook message, use alt key plus 1 on the numbers row
to read the from  field, alt key plus letter 2 to read the date field, alt
plus number 3 to read the to field with all addressee's, alt key plus number
4 to read the CC field with all addressee's, alt key plus 5 to read the
subject field and alt key plus 6 to read the cc field John