From: Carolyn Arnold
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How can I kill jaws 15 without killing jaws 16?

Ron, several years back, I got rid of an earlier JAWS, maybe 8 or 7, after
remember exactly what we did. I'd hate to tell you what I think I remember
and it not be right. Now, I make a record of any kind of instruction, but
even now, if I'm on the phone with them, I just do whatever they tell me to
do, in order to take as little of their time as possible, since I know they
have a lot of customers to serve.

Best to you from,

Carolyn