Thank you Mike! I appreciate the clarification.

Vicky

-----Original Message----- From: Michael B.
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 12:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws in the system tray

Hi Vicky & Kimsan,

Vicky, the Jaws context menu is not the same menu that you get when pressing
the applications key or shift + F10.  The Jaws context menu is where you
find your Jaws Options for changing your voice preferences & Jaws start-up
preferences,Help, Utilities, etc.

Kimsan, did you restart your computer after telling the computer to show
Jaws in the system tray?
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

----- Original Message ----- From: Kimsan