Hi,

Check your downloads folder in your present browser -- ctrl+j -- and see if it's in the list of downloads there. If you find it, you can press ENTER on it to begin installing it. Follow the prompts, and uncheck checkboxes presented for actions which you may not want it to perform.

-----Original Message----- From: Dacia Cole
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2015 1:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] how to get Google Chrome

Hi,

I have JAWS 16 and windows 8.1 I want to download Chrome but when I
click on the download link it just keeps refreshing the page and
doesn't act like I'm able to download it and when I press alt N it
says nothing like save or open.  Is there another way to do it or can
someone email me the file so I can download it?  There are a few
things where Chrome works a bit better for me.

thanks,

Dacia