Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 3:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and email question

To whom this may concern,

I am running windows 7 64 bit and jaws 13 . Recently I installed jaws 16. for my email, I am using wLM 2009. The problem I am having is the ffollowing. With jaws 13 I am able to press the shift down arrow keys to select a group of messages. I hear jaws say Michael[blindtech] jaws and email question. If I try the same with jaws 16, all I hear is Michael[blindtech]. I don't hear the subject line read. Can some one help me please?

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."