Jim, is that the same as Windows Live Mail? Hope so because I would rather not have to learn a whole new e-mail system.

-----Original Message----- From: jim
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Asking a question of curiosity.

Windows essentials, Yes it is very accessible with jaws 16.
I had windows essentials 2012 on my windows 7 computer when I updated to
windows 10, still works great...

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Kolesar
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:27 AM
To: Jaws List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Asking a question of curiousity.

Just was curious to know the following.
What e-mail package comes with win 10 and is it jaws or screen reader
friendly?
I know that edge still needs some work.
But just was curious to know if the mail package is blind friendly or not.
Ron who is going to wait until at least jaws 17 come out before taking the
plunge to win 10.