I've found the Vocalizer Expressive voices to be more responsive. My view is that they are probably as good as Eloquence, at least the one I use, IMHO is! Perhaps some earlier JAWS versions won't take too kindly to them, whereas the Vocalizer Direct (being older and all that) may be better suited.

-----Original Message----- From: Alex Stone
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 11:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] VocalizerVoices: Expressive & Direct

I'm not aware of any reason why it wouldn't be safe to download them.
Personally, I think they're more trouble than they're worth.
Cheers
Alex

On 12/08/2015 21:56, Robin wrote:
Is it SAFE ToDownLoad FreedomScientific's VocalizerDirect and/or FreedomScientific's VocalizerExpressive Voices on its WebSite? JustWonderin'

Also, What are the MostCommonly Or ShouldISay MostPreferred Voices AsItPertainsTo JAWS14 JAWS15 & JAWS16???

Thanx