Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] deleting windows.old folder

is there a way using disc cleanup and jaws to remove the windows.old folder after upgrading in place? when I select cleanup system files, I check everything that is not 0 bytes. I execute the cleanup, then after I restart I go back into the c drive and the folder is still there!
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee