From: "Trish" <patricia.zoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 6:55 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Email Sound

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with my email sound when new mail arrives.
The sound is coming through the speakers on my laptop and not through
speakers on my desktop. The email program is not open on the laptop.
Wondering how I can fix this?

I am using windows 7, on dell desktop, jaws 16, and windows mail.

Really appreciate any help, and thank you!

Trish