Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] An Important Question

Respected friends, I have a small problem but very important for me.

The matter of fact is that I'm using 2 email clients at the same time.

1.

Microsoft outlook 2013 and WLM version 16.4.3528.0331.

Whenever I use MS Outlook 2013, it says about my emails subject name date
and time and size of that email.

Is it possible for me to have same information in WLM version
16.4.3528.0331?

It only gives me name of subject of that email not date and time.

Your quick response in this regard would highly be appreciated.

Charlsdarwin1