From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Neil Towery
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 6:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Keyboard without numb lock key

Hello Gang:

 A friend of mine purchased a dell desktop, and the keyboard does not have the
numb lock on/off key in the normal place. In fact, there is not one on the
keyboard!

 Is there some way to turn the numb lock on/off.

 There is a key, where the normal numb lock is. Not sure what it is called.

Anyone have experience with this keyboard? Thanks.

 Neil Towery