When you start the uninstall from programs and features, you will be asked if you want uninstall Kaws only or Jaws and shared components. Just press the space bar on your choice.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 7:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] accessing accessories

would I uninstall jaws 16 and shared files  from programs and features
I don't want to do this unless I know for sure what to do!

-----Original Message----- From: jim
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 5:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Yes, my computer did the same thing until I removed and reinstalled jaws 16.
You must freshly reinstall jaws as I have previously said.
that's what I did and it worked just fine after that and works great now...

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin