By unsubscribing or giving your email address, you're letting the spammers know that you exist. So you'll continue getting SPAM. Delete, delete, delete spam.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 8:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] UNWANTED EMAILS

ever since I upgraded to windows 10 I’ve been getting a lot of spam.
I was told that windows 10 did not need a third party antivirus so I’m just using Defender how can I stop these emails, some of them do not have an unsubscribe link, and those that do I need to enter my email others have a link but it’s not labeled.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee