Yes I believe,

Regards,
Godwin Adoyi
Cell: +233244311697
Skype: Gadoyi
Sent from Outlook When you invoke 'say current line'

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 12:03 PM -0700, "George Martinez CPA"
<george.martinez...@cox.net> wrote:

Does anyone know if the new online feature where JAWS 17 will read
everything on a line at one time, even where there different elements, will
work when reviewing bank account transactions online.
I was just out this morning looking over a month's transactions in a Chase
account and it was a pain.  Would be great if when I arrowed down to a line
JAWS read it all.
George

  _____

"If I continue to do the same things I have always done and am believing for
change in my life. That is a form of "insanity!"
  _____

George A Martinez CPA, PC
12231 North 50th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85304-2215