Aside from a sighted person copying table data from a pdf into a spreadsheet for me, I've not found a suitable way to read tables with more than a few columns or rows. It's possible to navigate a pdf with Control plus the arrows - which move the cursor one element at a time but I've not yet figured a decent way to hear column heads when I'm reading across a row of data.