I had that issue too and I called the disability help desk and they fixed it
for me.  Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of petras
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] anyway to repair windows update

HI, I have a windows 10 laptop and can't download updates.  I constantly get
"There were problems installing updates, but we'll try again later, if you
keep seeing this and waart to search the web or contact your support dealer
for more information." I hit retry and it starts downloading.  It's the
cultivate update for
64 based systems.  It was released on Tuesday.  I need help please!