Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] memo on the current membership

It's been quite some time since I posted one of these notices so at this
moment I would like to announce that at the present time we have 665
subscribed members.

Also FYI the mod team on here is back to full strenghth. I can't thank Bob
and Rick enough for handling things this summer during my absence. Believe
me gang I was not on any vacation and to be honest that is all I would wish
to say about it.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.