I am a 2nd year student here, community College, using BlackBoard with JAWS. It's proved to be a learning opportunity, but it's also quite a learning challenge. I have been afforded some amazing tutoring through the TRiO program at school. Good luck with your studies.

dp

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] d2l

Thank you very much for that.

I would hate to take a college course and go through the struggle because of
accessibility issues, especially with my primary screen reader jaws.
I am taking a prewreck to get into a graduate program next summer, so lets
see what happens.
Best of luck to you and feel free to email me off list and keep me posted,
or I can bug you in a month or so :).