happens to me with other programs

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 5:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws stalling

does anyone other than me have a jaws stalling problem when mozilla firefox
starts up?

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 7:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

It all boils down to limited resources. No matter how much your system has
under the hood so to speak when everything tries accessing an internet
connection which as we all know is probably the slowest component of your
computing experience things are going to bog down until programs like Adobe
just to name one gets happy and finishes what it has to do. I've noticed
even with 8 GB of memory on a couple of systems it can happen that things
just take care of business in their own time. The less the memory the more
the lag on the system.

I know of somebody who has 2 GB of memory on a 32 bit system, trust me there
is a lot of spitting and sputtering on that thing before it settles down.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike