From: "Maheen" <maheenthealfana...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 9:24 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I have a question about C dex and jaws 17 beta

Hello all,
I have just upgraded to windows 10 professional, and today I installed the
public release of jaws 17. I'm very impressed. Now, I however have a very
odd problem with a CD ripping program, C dex. I tried to install with jaws
16. When I installed, it completely, totally crashed my jaws. I had to do a
jaws repair with narrator, completely uninstalled C dex and the narrator
voice in windows 10 is very clear. Now, is this a bug in jaws 16 with C dex
or has this been fixed with jaws 17? This was very frustrating because I got
a lot of DLL errors too when I installed C dex. I tried the latest version
of c dex 1.75 but  there's no 64 bit version, to the best of my knowledge.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated indeed. Thanks much!

Maheen.